Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HOLY CRAP 6 MONTHS?!?!

It's been six months I posted?! Crap. I gotta get back on this horse.

Alright, here's the deal. I stopped posting because I ran out of crap to post. Seriously. 
I almost made a baby butt picture post, but I refrained. 
What's that you say? You want to see it anyway? Well, if you insist. 
This little girl is NO stranger to food. She'll whine for it all day long

Okay, what was I saying? Oh yeah, I ran out of crap to post. And frankly, despite my best efforts to prank you, I am not the craftiest crayon in the box.
I'm more like the moss colored crayon that gets stuck in the heating vent and chewed on by the dog (take that 10th grade Creative Writing teacher!)

So this blog will be a-changing a bit. I'm just gonna post what I want. Sometimes crafty, sometimes personal, sometimes just random. What's that you say? ANOTHER butt picture? Uhhh YEAH!
Because that's how we roll on this blog. Free butt pics for EVERYONE! 

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Glad your back!! I'll take a baby butt picture any day

Heather said...

I got to where I ran out for 2 whole years! Never thought of baby butt pictures, though I would have had plenty at the time. You're super creative at grabbing my attention. Haha! Your jewel is more important that blogging any day.

mama2lilev said...

Love the bum pictures! I too have a large collect of quick bum pictures. Is that weird?! Be free..be random.