Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Vellum Cheater

My walls are in serious need of some lovin'
The blandness is blinding. 
Why don't I just stick up some vellum to hide the bland?
Why don't you stick vellum to YOUR FACE.
Okay. That didn't make sense. 

ANY-WHO
Here's what I came up with.... in true slacker form
 Nope...not vellum. Scrapbook paper. Who has vellum laying around anyways? 
Oh right, you probably do. 
I cut the swirl using the Cindy Lou cartridge and set my cutter for "5 inches", but I'm sure you could free hand it if you really wanted.
 Four years of college, 2 years of teaching, and what did I take away? 
Mad tape rolling skills
 And then I stuck it up there...
too easy. 
But It sure adds....something.

2 comments:

Jami said...

It does add something! :D... I've also seen where people have taken foam board and slapped the scrapbook paper on that first and then it adds a bit of 3-D lovin to your walls :D... Simple is simply perfect!

Janee Lookerse said...

OMG you're so funny. I don't have any vellum laying around just so you know.

xoxo
Janee
yellowbirdyellowbeard.blogspot.com